Monday, December 8, 2008
Last assignment
Well the final week has gotten here and I really liked the idea of having us comment on each other's pages rather than doing a presentation. For one, we already had somewhat of an idea of our classmates topics and having us comment on the pages really meant we had to look through each others pages. For myself, I love being able to get feedback from other people to give me ideas I did not really think about. I also am not a student who gets excited about having to do presentations because I just do not really like talking in front of others; therefore, I loved the alternate assignment. I commented on John and Matt's web pages because I am also interested in the topic they chose. John's website could someday be useful to me because I am hoping to be a coach someday! I also commented on the parts of speech site and thought she did a great job with it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment